Ubuntu is a free and open source operating system; it is powered by Linux, whose robust technology operates millions of servers worldwide. Click here to download Ubuntu,
We can install ns3 in windows operating system also with the help of the cygwin supporting software. Here can freely download cygwin for windows.
- Ns-3 is one of the most popular simulation tools for network simulation.
- It is the successor to the popular ns-2 simulator. The tool is written in c++ / python, but I manage to get by using mostly only c++ (as opposed to ns-2 which uses c/c++ and tcl).
- One major difference between ns-3 and ns-2 is that this version has been designed for wireless network simulation from the ground up.
- Click here to download ns3.
- NS 3.19: http://www.nsnam.org/release/ns-allinone-3.19.tar.bz2
- NS 3.21: https://www.nsnam.org/ns-3-21/download/
- NS 3.22: ns-allineone3.22
- NS 3.23: ns-allineone3.23
NS 3 basics: