This page deals with the recent research impacts and innovative research topics in networking dissertation ideas. A network is a connection between two or more devices that helps to transfer the data among them. Mainly, there are two types of networks such as wired and wireless. Examples of wireless devices are smartphones, sensor nodes, and autonomous vehicles, and so on.
What are the 3 components of a network?
- Protocol is defined as the set of rules that permits two devices to communicate through the network. Some standard protocols used for such purpose are UDP, FTP, IP, TCP and etc.
- Access Point
- Access point let the devices to flexibly interact with one another through wireless communication to encourage remote.
- Transmission Media
- Transmission media is also known as links, lines and channels which is used to interconnect the computers in network, such as coaxial cable, optical fiber cable and twisted pair wire.
How does networking works?
Network functions using radio frequency (RF) technology and the electromagnetic spectrum frequency are linked with radio wave propagation. When the RF current is provided to the antenna, an electromagnetic field is generated. Finally, it is able to propagate over space. Here, we have enlisted the topmost networking trends.
What will be the future trends in network?
- AI Based Networking
- VANET Smart Cities
- Intent Based Networking
- Data Driven Networking
- AI Enabled SDN
- Cognitive Networks
- Autonomic Networking
- Deterministic Networking
- Maintenance of Wireless Link Connectivity
- 6TiSCH Wireless Industrial Networks
- Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)
- Information Centric Networking (ICN)
- 6G Networks and Services
- Location Based ICS
- Information Centric IoT Services
- Blockchain in Smart Cities
- ICS in Smart Cities
We are able to provide novel research areas in Networking. This field contains numerous research networking dissertation ideas as they follow.
Research Areas in Networking
- Space Networks
- Body Sensor Networks
- Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- Underwater Sensor Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
For your ease, we have more networking dissertation ideas. Our research experts provide assistance for the implementation process by using appropriate network simulation tools, topologies, and emulators. Some of the significant tools are highlighted in the following.
Best Network Simulation Tools
- NS-2 and NS-3
- UNetLab and EVE-NG
- Cisco Packet Tracer
So far, we have discussed the research impacts of Networking. Now, our experienced research professionals have listed down significant tips in selecting the research topic, which is useful for the research scholars.
What is the first step in selecting a topic?
Topic selection is the preliminary stage in research. To choose a topic, select a problem from the real world and examine the research problems in different dimensions. For your ease, our research experts have listed out some digital libraries for the research reference.
For the brief research, our experts have provided some detailed information and such research materials on contemporary research areas in networking for your reference. Thus, we refer to the following research books to craft interesting final year project ideas for networking student, which support the gain exhaustive knowledge in Networking.
Current Textbooks in Networking
- Understanding the Use of a Campus Wireless Network
- Author (s): Rajeev Shorey; A. Ananda; Mun Choon Chan; Wei Tsang Ooi
- Pages: 29 – 43, Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2005
- Explains the analysis of user behaviour
- Details about the methodology and results of the analysis
- Stochastic Network Optimization with Application to Communication and Queueing Systems
- Author (s): Michael Neely
- Pages: 211, Publisher: Morgan & Claypool, Copyright Year: 2010
- Mainly focuses on the communication and queueing systems
- Including wireless networks with randomly arriving traffic, time varying channels and mobility for SDN Thesis
- An Introduction to Models of Online Peer-to-Peer Social Networking
- Author (s): George Kesidis
- Pages: 125, Publisher: Morgan & Claypool, Copyright Year: 2010
- Computer networking
- Probability theory
- Stochastic processes
- Metro Networks
- Author (s): Abdelgader M. Abdalla; Jonathan Rodriguez; Issa Elfergani; Antonio Teixeira
- Pages: 57 – 77,Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2019, Edition:1
- Focuses on the results that use wavelength switching in the optical access‐metro network
- It dynamically provides the capacity to 5G mobile base stations from various computation centres in metro area.
- Network and Service Evolution towards NGN
- Author (s): Jingming Li Salina; Pascal Salina
- Pages: 75 – 88, Publisher: Wiley Telecom, Copyright Year: 2008, Edition: 1
- Explains the evolution steps for the networks
- Novel services of fixed network evolution
- Mobile network evolution
- Cable network evolution
- Rectification of fundamental issues of IP network
- Vehicular Networks: Macroscopic and Microscopic Mobility Models
- Author (s): Paolo Santi
- Pages: 153 – 158, Publisher: Wiley Telecom, Copyright Year: 2012, Edition: 1
- Vehicular mobility models
- Macroscopic view vehicular mobility models
- Wireless system future technologies and models
- Microscopic view of advance references or reading
- Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization for Converged Access‐Small, Cheap Devices for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Author (s): Sudhir Dixit; Ramjee Prasad
- Pages: 183 – 196, Publisher: Wiley Telecom, Copyright Year: 2008, Edition: 1
- Impulse Radio UWB IEEE 802.15.4A
- Frequency Modulation UWB System
- On‐a‐Chip Embedded Operating System
- Media Format Interoperability
- Introduction and Single-Layer Neural Networks
- Author (s): James M. Keller; Derong Liu; David B. Fogel
- Pages: 5 – 34,Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2016, Edition: 1
- This supervised training generate the rules based on the appropriate behaviour of network
We hope that you have received some knowledge for your networking dissertation ideas. On the whole, we assist you from the initial stage of research, such as the research topic selection and up to the research paper publication. So, contact us to score better in research.