Network communication connects every component of the network by using stable links. Communication is a significant part of all the networks that help data transmission from source to destination. Generally, nodes in the network want a method to exchange their data with one another. Thus, communication serves as a medium for all the nodes in the network. A communication medium such as wired / wireless/optical channels is used for network communication. Generally speaking, network communication is a wide area. For your ease, we have listed down the recent network communication thesis ideas,
PhD Topics in Network Communication
- Cellular Wireless Networks
- Wireless Technology Security
- Mobile Communication Systems
- Applications in Wireless Network
- Uses of Network Protocols
- Importance of Wireless Communication Technologies
- Security Problems in Wireless Networks
- Issues in Wireless Technology
- Components in Wired Network
- Network Security
- Features of Secure Wireless Network Security
- Computer Architecture of Wireless Network
From the above-mentioned research topics, you can predict any topic in network communication. For that, our experts are responsible to work on your selected research topic. Firstly, our research experts have highlighted some of the tips for you in picking the best network communication thesis ideas.
How to choose a good research idea?
- Determine the Requirements
- First, determine the research requirements for the research such as the purpose of the research, is to evaluate the set of data or to state of the research.
- Choose a Topic
- In this step, the choice is yours. Because the best approach to select a topic is through interest. If you’re interested in your topic, you can make effort, creativity in the research and writing.
- Conduct Preliminary Research
- Read and refer to a huge number of academic resources which is relevant to the research. In this reading process, we concentrate more on the recently published materials or reputed journal papers. This reading helps to develop the research topic and focus on the main idea.
- Narrow Down the Topic
- After completing all the above steps, it’s time to narrow down the research topic. In most of the research, it is essential to narrow down the attention to a specific research problem within the broader topic. We follow this because it is most effective to cover an issue or multi-dimension of a research topic in depth.
All the above-mentioned phase helps to select the most appropriate topic for the research and we do not skip any of them during your network communication thesis ideas selection.
From the set of textbooks and journal papers, lots of information is gathered to precede research and complete a thesis in network communication. Here, our research experts have discussed many textbooks which are used to study the in-depth knowledge of computer network communication. In the following, we have highlighted some research books in network communication that are particularly attracted us in terms of technical description and architectures for various types of networks communication.
This page deals with innovative research ideas and foremost applications based on network communication.
Latest Textbooks in Network Communication
- IEEE Press Series on Networks and Services Management
- Mehmet Ulema
- Pages: 282 – 283, Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2019, Edition: 1
- Information about users of critical communications systems
- Characteristics of critical communications systems
- Technologies and standards for critical communications
- The Core Network Technologies, Design, and Dimensioning
- Moe Rahnema
- Pages: 231 – 256, Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2008
- Describes the UMTS system and air interface architecture, multipath and path loss modeling, formulation
- Analysis of the coverage capacity and multi-user interference parameters in UMTS
- IPv6 Deployment in DSL, ETTH, and Wireless Networks
- Adeel Ahmed; Salman Asadullah
- Pages: 61 – 87,Publisher: Wiley Telecom, Copyright Year: 2009, Edition:1
- Explains the new remote access architecture for IPv6 DSL networks ethernet networks IEEE 802.11A/B/G wireless networks
- Adaptive DSCDMA Networking Using Variable Spreading Factors and Beamforming
- Lajos L. Hanzo; L-L. Yang; E-L. Kuan; K. Yen
- Pages: 929 – 978,Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2004
- Explains the variable spreading factor aided adaptive CDMA network adaptive antennas
- AQAM and MUD in IMT2000-like FDD and TDD networks
- Overlay Networks for Media Delivery
- Norbert Niebert; Andreas Schieder; Jens Zander; Robert Hancock
- Pages: 177 – 202, Publisher: Wiley Telecom, Copyright Year: 2007, Edition:1
- Introduction to media delivery support in the network infrastructure
- Media delivery architecture concept evaluation and demonstration
- Outlook and further work
- OnDemand Business: Network Challenges in a Global Pervasive Ecosystem
- Rajeev Shorey; A. Ananda; Mun Choon Chan; Wei Tsang Ooi
- Pages: 381 – 408, Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2005
- Explains the issues around network layering, intelligent networks, security considerations in a wired and wireless world
- A global network of a pervasive ecosystem with sensors and mesh networks.
- Multi-layered Feedforward Neural Networks (MFNNs) and Backpropagation Learning Algorithms
- Madan M. Gupta; Liang Jin; Noriyasu Homma
- Pages: 103 – 170, Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2003
- Focuses on the backpropagation (BP) algorithms for MFNN
- Deriving BP algorithm using variational principle and momentum BP algorithm
- The Global Governance of Networked Information, Communication, and Commerce
- William J. Drake; Ernest J. Wilson
- Pages: 231 – 231,Publisher: MIT Press, Copyright Year: 2008
- Focuses on the sovereign right and the dynamics of power in the ITU
- Lessons in the quest for inclusive global governance and balancing equity and efficiency issues in global spectrum management
- Detection, Energy, and Robustness in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Rajeev Shorey; A. Ananda; Mun Choon Chan; Wei Tsang Ooi
- Pages: 145 – 172,Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press, Copyright Year: 2005
- Focuses on the energy consumption model
- Demonstrate the trade-off between detection performance and energy efficiency
- Cellular and Noncellular Communication Networks Design Based on Radio Propagation Phenomena
- Nathan Blaunstein; Christos G. Christodoulou
- Pages: 494 – 535, Publisher: Wiley Telecom, Copyright Year: 2014, Edition: 2
- Explains the strategies to create cellular maps, uniform and nonuniform
- For various built‐up environments, referring the reader to the channel (frequency) research techniques
To this end, you may get some knowledge selection working in network communication thesis ideas. In addition, we are unique in providing plagiarism-free research papers and also thesis writing. You can start and complete your research work under our guidance.