Ns3 documentation provides information of what are all the things are needed or considered during the document preparation for ns3 projects. We can simulate ns3 projects in Linux environment. Linux version is Ubuntu. So, first of all we are going to create a Linux environment in any thing like Ubuntu or windows/Cygwin.
Content of Ns3 documentation:
- Discuss about the operating system. This means what are the possibilities of OS are available. From that what we chosen for simulation – ns3 documentation.
- Discuss about network simulator 3 – ns3 documentation.
- Latest version of ns3 is NS 3.23.
- Installation procedure of ns3 documentation.
- If any supporting software are used means, discuss about those information also
- Our system requirement model is that,
- Ubuntu 14.04
- NS 3.23
- In ns3 documentation first of all run the fileam.cc file as main file.
- After that discuss about the network performance results.
- In this stage, describe about both existing, proposed as well as comparison of both network results in ns3 documentation.
- From that result we know what we made improvement in proposed concept.
- With the help of ns3 documentation, students express their concepts to the stakeholders in very convenient manner.
- Examine about existing system and their drawbacks and also what we propose from that what we achieve etc
- Diagrammatical representation of overview of their project in ns3 documentation..
- Sample codes about their projects are also present in the ns3 documentation.